A safer, protected, and sustainable world. The Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) is a global community of professionals dedicated to materials protection through the advancement of corrosion control and protective coatings. AMPP protects infrastructure and assets worldwide through member and workforce education and credentialing, company accreditation, technological innovation, and global standardization.
Come and join an organization of dedicated individuals who support the corrosion industry in making a global difference! All open positions can be found at: https://careers-ampp.icims.com/
Employee benefits include:
Coordinate and support education programs through the administration of meeting course logistics, to assigned coordinator territory. Responsible for providing support to the Education Strategic Scheduling Specialist and ensuring public, licensee, section, in-house and partner contract terms are listed/billed accurately with each course run.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Arrange logistics, process work orders, packing lists, Instructor Briefing Kit orders, process course close outs.
• Review licensee contracts and enforce adherence to terms when necessary. When non-conformity is an issue, address with the licensee and escalate to the Senior Manager and/or Director of Education.
• Enforce in-house and hotel contracts, lab and facility agreements, and ensure deposits are received and paid out as needed.
• Monitor student registrations per class and resolve any concerns with student enrollments. Initiate workflow for course cancellation when necessary.
• Administer logistics for instructor travel/hotel arrangements, secure lab facilities when necessary, class transportation for lab days when necessary, ordering and verifying food and beverage requirements as needed, arrangement of meeting space as needed, and ensuring all equipment and consumables are ordered and shipped in a timely manner. Work with the Distribution Center, when necessary, to ensure a timely delivery.
• Serve as principal communication link to instructors for designated courses, managing Instructor Briefing Packets for accuracy, and ensuring that instructors are completely informed of all logistics prior to the class.
• Maintain records in CRM for assigned area accounts/classes including customer records, contract pricing, course setup and maintenance of course records throughout process. This includes packing lists, instructor work orders, contracts and correspondence associated with specific courses.
• Research and manage l business requirements/needs to operate at facility location (visa processes, customs, translation services, etc.).
• Financial resolution and initiating payments of invoices for all services rendered, after course completion, if required.
• Handle all correspondence inquiries regarding classes and/or certification pertaining to training for area of responsibility.
• Work with third party warehouse partners, ensuring equipment is in stock, current, and shipped out in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than 25% travel is expected for this role and passport is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, members, employees of the organization, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, etc. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to develop and interpret business graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.